With over 420 service stations across Ireland and Northern Ireland, Circle K has the largest branded Fuel Card network in Ireland. This gives customers great choice and opportunity to service their business needs anywhere in Ireland.
Fuel Card Products
- A detailed invoice showing all purchases helps cut down on paperwork and administration.
- Available at a weekly contracted price.
- Choice of driver information embossed on the card for added security.
- Management information in any format provides up to date analysis, free of charge.
- All customers can receive their invoices by email.
- Account and usage information can be viewed online.
- With over 3,500 sites in 21 countries, a growing EDC network and a tailored pricing system, the Circle K International Fuel Card covers all the needs of the international transport operator.
- All Circle K customers will have access to data online, allowing for management of Circle K International Fuel Cards and the viewing of historical transactions.
- Circle K provides access to the most cost effective road and tunnel toll solutions across Europe.
- No hidden charges just fuel cards made easy
Nationally the Circle K Card is accepted in all Circle K service stations on the island of Ireland. See our Site Locator.
Internationally the Circle K Card is accepted in all major ports, border crossings and key motorway routes across Europe are covered on our network. Plus a route planner is available to locate sites and assist with trip planning. Click here for our e-route planner for locations.
A member of our team will be in contact