Welcome to Circle K Ireland!
2018 is an exciting year for our company as we rebrand 420 sites nationwide from Topaz to Circle K. Topaz has lead the evolution in forecourt retailing and with the arrival of Circle K, we will further strengthen this position by offering Irish consumers more variety and quality when they visit our service stations.
What will change?
Irish customers are already experiencing Circle K offerings with the introduction of:
- miles and milesPlus fuels
- Simply Great Coffee at over 160 sites
- new Carwash technology across our network
- an innovative food offering which continues to revolutionise the Irish forecourt convenience sector.
During 2018, customers will begin to see the arrival of the Circle K brand in communities across the island of Ireland as we rebrand Topaz fuel canopies and Re.Store convenience stores to the Circle K brand.
Making it easier for our customers!
At Circle K Ireland, our motto is simple: Lets make it easy. We are focused on:
- Fast and friendly service at all sites
- Easy visits with the support of a range of additional services such as our phone app, loyalty program, wifi connection
- Innovation in food with a selection of high quality products for people on the go
We look forward to welcoming you to our Circle K sites during 2018!
About the Circle K brand
In 2015, Topaz was acquired by Canadian company Alimentation Couche-Tard (known as Couche-Tard). Circle K is Couche-Tard’s global forecourts and convenience retail brand. The company is on a journey to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel with over 12,000 sites globally.
In Ireland, we are joining the Circle K family of merchants and combining their global expertise with our local knowledge and established reputation to result in the best offering for Irish consumers.